Storage and overlanding solutions
for 4x4 off road vehicles
Have an overlanding need?
We can help turn your vision into reality.
4WD-Mod.com is committed to helping our clients get the most use and enjoyment from their 4x4 off road vehicles. Our focus is on designing and building overlanding solutions that add utility to already great platforms straight from the factory. Whether you have a FJ Cruiser, Ram, new Bronco, Ranger, Tacoma, Jeep, Colorado/Canyon, Rover, or 4Runner...we can help you.
A sampling of products completed and under development:
- New and improved GFC brackets for mounting the Alu-Cab Shadow awning
- An install of our first storage design for a Toyota 4Runner
- Our fully extended fridge tray that is part of the Fridge/drawer cabinet and Plate Storage System
- A detail showing how we build our plate system
- The waterproof vinyl plank flooring we use to finish the plate system marine plywood
- Build design for long and short bed trucks with the Super Pacific X1 Camper
- GFC/Super Pacific Roof Rail system (on hold)
- Lockable draw latch for the GFC RTT (soon to be discontinued)
- FJ Cruiser Stealth Camper